It's most people's dream, the freedom offered by Working For Yourself. No more difficult boss, no more long commute to work, a better work/life balance. But before embarking upon this dream it is essential to be armed with all the facts. The majority of budding entrepreneurs fail in their dream of running their own successful business in the first three years. Sydney author, accountant, business consultant and financial planner, Greg Nazvanov CFP MBA, has helped literally hundreds of friends and clients along their business journey. In this practical guide he gives a balanced view on all aspects of working for yourself. Most important is to start your journey with a destination in mind.
This book contains invaluable information on:
- The financial side of starting your own business
- Choosing to start from scratch or buy a business or franchise
- Appointing staff and marketing your business through traditional and digital channels
- Setting goals and reviewing progress
- Legal and financial compliance
- Risk management
- Putting a succession plan in place.
'There are plenty of books out there written about all aspects of working for yourself and starting a small business,' says Greg. 'I wanted to write a one-stop-shop, offering a balanced overview of all the aspects of business you will face over its lifecycle.'